Random good picture Not show
1) However crustal media, in general, are inhomogenous, therefore temperature influence on displacement measurements across faults, should not be ignored.
2) The inhomogenous orogeny in time and space of the adjacent orogenic belts forms the peculiar structure of the basin.
3) The distribution of seismicity is inhomogenous and unsteady in space and time respectively.
4) And extremely inhomogenous echo was found in 13 carcinomas ( 81.25 % ) and 5 hyperplasias ( 13.16 % ) .
5) Thinner stainless steel, be heated force often inhomogenous, medicinal powder heat is inhomogenous also, may bring about mesa to provide craze of circumjacent a certain angle from kitchen.
6) The distribution of seismicity is inhomogenous and unsteady in space and in time respectively.
7) Precipitation of our country air distributings on time and space extremely inhomogenous, make capacity is increased.
8) After door window is installed, appear directly tall the aperture of low, fan and casing is inhomogenous phenomenon,[http://sentencedict.com/inhomogenous.html] exist sometimes on wide below narrow or below wide on narrow issue.
9) The variation of chemical weathering indices with the depth also supported the result of grain size analysis, i. e. parent rock being inhomogenous.
10) One way to do this is to confine the anti-atoms in an inhomogenous magnetic field (one cannot use electric fields since the anti-atom is neutral) and interrogate them with lasers.
11) Sequela: Careful sirocco can let skin become drier, bring about what had made up first inhomogenous chime moves the scale!
12) By assuming that the polarized parton distributions and the polarized parton fragmentation functions in a photon satisfy an inhomogenous evolution equation, their moments are obtained.
13) The non-typical findings of breast fibroadenoma were irregular shape, and inhomogenous internal echoes and sometimes with coarse calcification or micro-calcification.
14) A method is developed for determination of the poles of a multi-layered sphere and is used for a inhomogenous dielectric sphere approach.
15) Gaussian beam (GB) method is a high-frequency asymptotic method of computing wave-fields in inhomogenous media.
More similar words: inhomogeneous, homogenous, inhomogeneity, homogeneous, homogeneously, homogeneous group, homogeneous system, homogeneous structure, homogeny, homogenate, homogenize, homogenise, homogenized, homogenised, homogeneity, homogenizing, homogenization, homogenisation, homogenized milk, erogenous, exogenous, autogenous, endogenous, sporogenous, myelogenous, hydrogenous, nitrogenous, erogenous zone, heterogenous, endogenously.