Random good picture Not show
1. The new President delivered his inaugural address in Creole.
2. In his inaugural address, the President appealed for unity.
3. Bill Clinton heralded at his Second Inaugural Address that the journey of our America must go on.
4. They invited Ramsey to give the inaugural address.
5. She game her first inaugural address at the diocesan meeting held in Chester.
6. Clinton cited the passage in his inaugural address and the State of the Union.
7. To be sure, an inaugural address is not the occasion for a president to list the details of his legislative agenda.
8. Clinton repeated his call, made in his first inaugural address in 1993, for political reform.
9. In his inaugural address, Carter said his ultimate goal was the elimination of nuclear weapons from the earth.
10. the President's inaugural address.
11. During his first Inaugural Address, he declared that "government is the problem, " but he did not try to dismantle the "socialized medicine" program he had begun his political career railing against.
12. The Inaugural Address of Barack Obama, the 44th president of the United States of America, is a perfect example of English speeches featuring flowery language and elaborate rhetoric.
13. Emcee: Firstly, the bridegroom need to present his inaugural address to us.
14. As the President said in his inaugural address, we will hold out our hand-they have to unclench their fist.
15. At last he began his inaugural address, his voice ringing out in the frosty air.
16. The longest inaugural address on record was given by William Henry Harrison in eighteen forty-one. He spoke for almost two hours on a cold and rainy day, without a hat or overcoat.
17. President Harding's inaugural address delivered by loud speaker to more than 100,000 people.
18. In his first inaugural address, Thomas Jefferson warned of entangling alliances.
19. In his inaugural address, Thomas Jefferson warned of entangling alliances.
20. This is the same president who did not raise a single foreign policy issue in his second inaugural address.
21. The elaborate cycle was repeated numerous times as the inaugural address neared.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. The president closed the speech with a return to the racial healing theme of his Jan. 20 inaugural address.
23. President Clinton is getting all sorts of suggestions as he goes about drafting his inaugural address.
24. The milestone is being celebrated with events over three days, culminating Saturday with the inaugural address of the Desmond Tutu International Peace Lecture.
25. When Nixon secluded himself again to work on his inaugural address, the situation changed.
26. America's 44th president struck a determined, but pragmatic tone, on economic matters in his inaugural address.
27. As a result, last November when Favreau sat down to write the first draft of the inaugural address, he could conjure up his master's voice as if an accomplished impersonator.
More similar words: inaugural, salad dressing, inaugurate, inauguration, address, addressee, addressed, headdress, readdress, addressing, memory address, public address, return address, keynote address, gettysburg address, public address system, public-address system, binaural, augur, augury, salad days, aladdin's lamp, naughtiness, financial advisor, dress, dress up, dressy, dressed, dresser, undress.