Random good picture Not show
1. The usher seated them in the front row.
2. The smell was immediately noticeable when you walked in the front door.
3. My dad's in the front row, on the extreme left of the picture.
4. The audience in the front rows made room for the late comers.
5. He fell asleep in the front room so I covered him up with a duvet.
6. We had seats in the front/back row of the theatre.
7. A list of phonetic symbols is given in the front of the dictionary.
8. We sat in the front row.
9. Mom, can I sit in the front?
10. This coat buttons in the front.
11. Claire sat in the front pew.
12. The tall man in the front blindfolded me.
13. Put the shortest flowers in the front .
14. This painter is not in the front rank.
15. We installed ourselves in the front row.
16. . We have seats in the front row.
17. There's an inscription in the front of the book.
18. Bags I sit in the front seat!
19. An open fire was burning in the front room.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. I parked the car in the front yard.
21. This sash ties in the front.
22. We had seats in the front row.
23. The usher seated us in the front row.
24. The walls in the front bedroom are painted with broad, pale blue and white stripes.
25. I heard the key turn in the front door and I was out of bed like a shot.
26. He was in the front room, or the lounge or whatever you want to call it.
27. The wardrobe in the front bedroom has been built in.
28. The inert figure of a man could be seen lying in the front of the car.
29. Can you and Phil change round? You're too tall to stand in the front row.
30. We got there an hour early in order to get seats in the front row.
More similar words: the front line, forefront, confront, frontier, in the future, in front of, in the first place, confrontation, on the contrary, come from, free from, date from, aside from, derive from, separate from, month, on the run, on the road, monthly, on the side, on the line, on the spot, on the whole, on the table, last month, in that, in the way, on the part of, on the other hand, in the end.