Random good picture Not show
(3) Truth shines in the dark.
(5) A cigarette glowed in the dark.
(6) He groped for the doorhandle in the dark.
(7) The man walked into the house in the dark.
(8) He hit against a person in the dark.
(9) The stars sparkle in the dark sky.
(10) The blind live in the dark.
(11) He groped his way in the dark.
(12) Her eyes gleamed in the dark.
(13) In the dark I bumped into a chair.
(14) She felt about in the dark.
(15) They sat in the dark with the curtains drawn.
(16) The bandits laid for him in the dark.
(17) They ran through the forest in the dark.
(18) Their eyes sparked with green in the dark night.
(19) Some animals have the power to see in the dark.
(20) He felt about in the dark for the door handle.
(21) The strap has a fluorescent coating that glows in the dark.
(22) He blundered about in the dark, feeling for the light switch.
(23) She was fumbling around in the dark looking for the light switch.
(24) She didn't fancy the idea of going home in the dark.
(25) The new computer looked incongruous in the dark book-filled library.
(26) He groped around in the dark for his other sock.
(27) Snow clothes, with snow and tender heart, more holy than the clouds, more hot than fire, in the cold wind to fly, burning in the dark.
(28) I tripped over the guy rope of the tent in the dark.
(29) What better target than an unprotected girl, going along that river walkway in the dark.
(30) All the lights went out and we were left in the dark.
More similar words: the dark ages, in the distance, in the way, in that, in the air, in the end, in the way of, in the main, in the past, in the open, in this case, in the world, in the least, in the name of, in the heat of, in the future, in the case of, not in the least, in the event of, in the course of, in the long run, in the shape of, in the first place, medal, one day, dart, shed, radar, predator, pedantic.