Random good picture Not show
1. I'm always in accordance with Jack.
2. He acted in accordance with his beliefs.
3. Behave in accordance with what is expected of your age.
4. Article 47 may only be used in accordance with international law .
5. We acted in accordance with my parents' wishes.
6. The notice is in accordance with Regulation 7.
7. Do you always act in accordance with your convictions?
8. Use this product only in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
9. In accordance with her wishes, she was buried in France.
10. The music was turned off at midnight, in accordance with the rules.
11. They poured wine round the trees in accordance with local custom.
12. Cancellation charges will apply in accordance with paragraph 4 above.
13. She was dismissed in accordance with the company's usual displinary procedures.
14. In accordance with his wishes, his ashes were scattered at sea.
15. I have acted strictly in accordance with the regulations at all times.
16. They acted in accordance with the latest directive from Brussels.
17. Cancelation charges will apply in accordance with paragraph 4 above.
18. It is an obvious truism that people act in accordance with their motives.
19. The company had acted in accordance with all legal proprieties.
20. Tree cutting organizations or private individuals shall, in accordance with the area, number of trees, tree species and period of time specified in the cutting license,(Sentence dictionary) finish the reforestation task; the area and number of trees in the reforestation shall not be smaller than those cut.
21. One's opinion tends to differ in accordance with one's standpoint.
22. Entries which are not in accordance with the rules will be disqualified.
23. Architects designed in accordance with her instructions.
24. This two-stage account of his neglect is in accordance with recent two-stage characterizations of normal vision.
25. Also in accordance with the agreement, the government gazette announced that a multiparty system had come into effect on May 11.
26. Most people believe they conduct their private and public lives in accordance with Christian morality.
27. So our schema for representing that knowledge should be reflected in the concepts in accordance with which we analyse actual accounts.
28. Humans give names to the multiplicity of existing things in accordance with the rules which govern those things.
29. North Yorkshire police warned yesterday that if people failed to display the discs in accordance with regulations they would be prosecuted.
30. Were the reported remarks of his parliamentary private secretary in accordance with an official departmental brief?
More similar words: accord with, according, keep pace with, according to, make peace with, on account of, dancer, guidance, cope with, live with, in line with, agree with, attendance, finance, cooperate with, interfere with, fall in love with, acceptance, in advance, communicate with, in advance of, cord, record, tobacco, account, accompany, account for, recording, accommodate, accounting.