Random good picture Not show
1. Conclusion: The parenteral hyperalimentation therapy is a safe and effective method for severe ulcerative colitis patients, and it can improve the histology of patients.
2. The parenteral hyperalimentation therapy is a safe and effective method for severe ulcerative colitis patients, and it can improve the histology of patients.
3. Objective: To study the clinical effects of parenteral hyperalimentation in severe ulcerative colitis patients.
4. Objective To determine the best time for the parenteral hyperalimentation in patients with esophageal and cardiac carcinoma.
5. Objective To study the mechanism of vessel injure by the hyperalimentation fluid in infant and search the blood vessel protection measures for peripheral parenteral nutrition.
6. Objective To explore the mechanism and effects of enteral nutrition and parenteral hyperalimentation on intestine damage in severe burn injury.
More similar words: alimentation, hyperpigmentation, regimentation, sedimentation, experimentation, mentation, alimental, alimentary, erythrocyte sedimentation rate, cementation, fomentation, lamentation, augmentation, fermentation, segmentation, lamentations, pigmentation, documentation, ornamentation, fragmentation, argumentation, implementation, supplementation, oral presentation, alimentary canal, instrumentation, defragmentation, alimentary tract, market segmentation, departmentalization.