Random good picture Not show
1) It mainly constitutes by hydromica, volcanic material, nud-iron material.
2) And the ore contains hydromica ( illite ), quartz, organic material and algal fossil.
3) Many methods are adopted to analyse above minerals, and hydromica is considered to be the important uranium-bearing mineral.
4) The major nonmetallic minerals are quartz, chansthealite, and miner ores are calcite, ankerite. illite hydromica and other clay minerals.
5) Navajoite is as isomorphism hosting in the lattice of hydromica which is the major hosting ore for navajoite.
6) The geological and geochemical study results indicate that the metallogenetic materials came from the hydromica mudstones and shales of the Hanjiadian Group of Lower Silurian System.
7) The results showed that long-term K fertilization had greater effects on the K fixation capacity of soils with lower hydromica content.
8) Kaolin formed by weathering of quartz-porphyry consists of kaolinite, halloysite, hydromica, quartz and small amount of vermiculite.
More similar words: hydrobromic, hydrometer, hydromorphone, hydrodynamic, hydrodynamics, hydrometallurgy, hydromechanics, hydrological, syndromic, antidromic, aromatic hydrocarbon, palindromic, hydrocyanic acid, hydrochloric acid, dehydroepiandrosterone, hydro-, hydro, Hydros, hydrops, hydrous, hydroxy, hydrogen, hydrosol, hydroxyl, hydropic, hydrogel, anhydrous, hydrolyse, hydrofoil, hydrocele.