Random good picture Not show
1) Hydrofluoric acid is the etching agent for silicate-rich rocks; carbonates can be etched with various weak acids.
2) Another uses hydrofluoric acid to release oxygen from unprocessed lunar regolith.
3) Hydrofluoric acid of Porcelain Etchant and phosphoric acid of uni-ETCH are severe eye and tissue irritants.
4) Hydrofluoric acid is a highly toxic compound and has strong erosive effect.
5) The chemical polishing solution was composed by hydrofluoric acid: nitric acid: additional :1:X.
6) Technique consultion on assemble bine of Hydrofluoric acid in Jian Hu phosphorus fertilizer.
7) Dissolving sample with nitric acid and hydrofluoric acid, the silicon content of silicon-manganese alloy was made a measurement with ICP-AES method in the hydrofluoric acid-resistant spray devices.
8) Hydrofluoric acid of Porcelain Etchant and phosphoric acid of UNI - ETCH are severe eye and tissue irritants.
9) Hydrofluoric acid exposure requires immediate specific and specialized medical treatment.
10) Anhydrous hydrofluoric acid and hydrofluoric acid in aqueous solutions range in appearance from colorless to tinted.
11) The sample is solvated in hydrofluoric acid Boric acid is used for extra hydrofluoric aid.
12) Hydrofluoric acid (HF), a colorless inorganic acid with mild irritating odor, is used extensively in various industries, such as the semiconductor industry and the electropolishing of metal.
13) Depending on conditions,(http://sentencedict.com/hydrofluoric acid.html) hydrogen fluoride may convert to hydrofluoric acid ( aqueous ) at varying concentrations.
14) This paper reports a case of hydrofluoric acid burn complicated inhalation injury and serious fluorine toxicosis.
15) The slowness is dissolve in hydrofluoric acid and hot oil ofvitriols.
16) Hydrofluoric acid ( HF ) is an extremely powerful inorganic acid and a vigorous dehydrating agent.
17) A hydrofluoric acid corrosion resistant coatings and their application were recommended.
18) Our products include fluospar, acid - fluospar, and industrial grade hydrofluoric acid, etc.
19) A new type filler, PTFE ladder Rasching ring is designed and used in the washing tower of anhydrous hydrofluoric acid equipment, properties of this filler is also analyzed.
20) Material illustrating detailed structure of graptolites has been etched from limestone by means of hydrofluoric acid.
21) The determination of trace silicon in high-purity barium titanate by GFAAS method is studied, in which the sample is dissolved in hydrofluoric acid with high pressure seal.
22) Most of traditional polishing process formulas for stainless steel contain chromic acid, hydrofluoric acid, nitric acid and other strongly poisonous chemicals.
23) Which indubitably indicate that the bismuthous sulfide can only dissolve in halogen acid except hydrofluoric acid, the mixed solution of dilute sulfuric acid and alkali halide.
24) The RE fluoride can be prepared directly from oxalate by adding hydrofluoric acid . The ratio of transformation and recovery is high if the hydrofluoric acid is added by 120% theoretical amounts.
25) Hexadecylbenzene was prepared by the alkylation of benzene with 1 - hexadecene over supported hydrofluoric acid on USY.
26) The fluorspar is mainly used in chemical industry, as main raw material to produce anhydrous hydrofluoric acid and as the basic raw material of fluoration chemistry.
27) Business card printing and membership card produced erosibility film is completely dry, hydrofluoric acid corrosion.
28) The efficiency of corrosion inhibition of imidazoline derivatives containing N, S or O for steel in hydrofluoric acid, hydrochloric acid and citric acid is studied.
29) It has high anti - corrosion for inorganic acid, organic acid and organic solvent except the hydrofluoric acid.
More similar words: hydrofluorocarbon, hydrochloric acid, hydrocyanic acid, boric acid, chlorofluorocarbon, chloro-fluorocarbons, phosphoric acid, uric acid, citric acid, nitric acid, lauric acid, fluoride, fluorine, fluorite, sulfuric acid, sulphuric acid, fluoridation, citric acid cycle, hydrofoil, formic acid, folic acid, humic acid, oleic acid, fluor, acetic acid, oxalic acid, tannic acid, adipic acid, lactic acid, tetrahydrofuran.