Random good picture Not show
1. Voter-approved spending limits take hold in 1999.
2. It buys loans either to hold in its portfolio or to repackage as mortgage-backed securities.
3. Four embryos failed to take hold in Lisa's womb, but with the fifth one, she became pregnant.
4. Hold in this extreme position for 25 counts, stretching a little further with each count.
5. He could hold in his motions for two weeks and then would pass an enormous quantity under great strain and pain.
6. Many of the results which are found to hold in the more familiar game theoretic environment will generalize to such a framework.
7. Like most ideas that ultimately take hold in Washington, this one has been percolating for a long time.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Some women love only what they can hold in their arms; others, only what they can't. Mignon McLaughlin
9. They allow us to externalize what we hold in our own subconscious depths.
10. Ignorant men don't know what good they hold in their hands until they've flung it away. Sophocles
11. Democratic reforms are beginning to take hold in this fledgling republic.
12. Mr. Manners is a person I hold in reverence.
13. Are they adamancy or cowardly hold in the hand?
14. She clenched her teeth to hold in a scream.
15. Short term rates on hold in major currencies.
16. Nobody knows what the future may hold in store.
17. Astrologers claim to be able to divine what the stars hold in store for us.
18. The old man claimed to be able to divine what the stars hold in store for us.
19. Denis Sassou-Nguesso was sworn in as president after winning through war the power he could not hold in peace.
20. Mulch: Material such as grass clippings or wood chips put down to discourage weeds and hold in moisture.
21. Many of the royal forests were granted to them to hold in fee.
22. You can not expect every special word or insight to take hold in the organization.
23. It has been elevated to a position that it was never intended to hold in the cosmic scheme.
24. Whereas summer still lingered in Florence(sentencedict.com), winter had already taken hold in Cramer.
25. Wendy says that slowly but surely our name is taking hold in this wide area.
26. They receive information on it from people they trust, and whose opinion they hold in high regard.
27. That they are prepared to take on board such a past, one must hold in awe.
28. Nevertheless, the mountain goat maintains a tenuous but firm hold in its cruel environment, even though catastrophe is never far away.
29. That way, enough bag was left to use as a flap to hold in the dirt.
30. The urge to bake another pie began to take hold in the village towards the end of 1985.
More similar words: building, building materials, in all directions, hold, whole, holy, hold on, hold out, hold up, hold down, as a whole, hold back, get hold of, scholar, hold on to, household, end in, hand in, add in, threshold, Catholic, on the whole, hold water, send in, dining, landing, shareholder, leading, trading, funding.