Random good picture Not show
(1) Herbaceous. Taste of the wine from certain cultivars. Characterizes a plant odour reminiscent of green grass, imparted by hexanol or hexanal.
(2) Di-isooctyl adipate was synthesized with hexane diacid and 2-ethyl hexanol as raw materials and p-toluene sulphonic acid as the catalyst.
(3) The principal aroma components in mulberries were composed of hexaldehyde, nonanal, hexanol, 1-butanol, 3-methyl-2,3-butanediol, phenylethanol and 3-hydroxy-2-butanone.
(4) Herbaceous. Taste of the wine from certain cultivars. Characterizes a plant odour reminiscet of gree grass, imparted by hexanol of hexanal.
(5) The effect of condition of preparation on reaction rate was examined. The reaction between hexanol, octanol or dodecanol and glucose were studied.
(6) Four systems:kerosene water, kerosene 15%glycerol, machinery oil water, 2 ethyl hexanol water are used in this work.
(7) Taste of the wine from certain cultivars. Characterizes a plant odour reminiscent of green grass, imparted by hexanol or hexanal.
(8) In the system, cetyl trimethyl ammonium bromide(CTAB) was used as the surfactant, octane was used as the solvent and hexanol was used as the co-solvent.
More similar words: cyclohexanone, hexane, hexangular, cyclohexane, texan, hexagon, hexapod, ex-ante, hexagram, hexagonal, alexander, hexahedron, hexavalent, exanimate, alexandria, hexadecimal, hexahydrate, alexandrine, alexandrian, alexandrite, alexander ii, hexamethonium, alexander pope, alexander bell, hexadecimal value, alexander the great, alexander fleming, alexander hamilton, alexander graham bell, anole.