Random good picture Not show
1) We used the generated data for testing our heuristic approach discussed in the previous section.
2) A heuristic approach to container loading of rectangular objects by using ternary tree structure to represent the packing space is proposed.
3) The heuristic approach was used to solve the optimization model to determine the optimal allocation and size of distributed generation.
4) A heuristic approach was then proposed by modifying the algorithm of 1.
5) Searching the text-searchable parts you are interested in does not require an heuristic approach.
6) In order to deal with the complexity of mixed load problem, a similarity coefficient definition of different specification of steel slab is given, and a heuristic approach is addressed.
7) Resource search is a popular application area of P2P networks and the ant colony algorithm (ACA) is a heuristic approach inspired by the foraging behavior of real ants.
8) His thoughts of Meta-cognition, fused into cognitive activity of mathematics, serves as a basic requirement of heuristic approach as well as a treasure house of meta-cognition.
9) Based on reality, this article use simulated annealing approach to resolve the packing problem, which is given the initial layout by the heuristic approach.
10) BP algorithm improvements There are two main ways of using a heuristic approach to learning Another is the use of a more effective method of optimization.
11) In the literature of negotiation strategy, there are three main research methods, known as game theory,(http://sentencedict.com/heuristic approach.html) heuristic approach and argumentation based negotiation.
12) By using a subset of all the text-searchable parts, you can obtain the desired result from search and present to the user the expected result, without needing to take an heuristic approach.
13) Here, we present a comprehensive R-package for the analysis of biological networks including an exact and a heuristic approach to identify functional modules.
14) Ant colony algorithm is a kind of swarm intelligence heuristic approach that inspired from ants finding foods.
15) The model considers the impact of the perishability as part of the overall distribution costs and a heuristic approach, based on the tabu search is used to solve the problem.
More similar words: algorithmic approach, heuristic, heuristics, heuristic method, approach, heuristic knowledge, approaching, approachable, cost approach, approach shot, common approach, approach speed, programming approach, unapproachable, system approach, inapproachable, top-down approach, approachability, bottom-up approach, intuitive approach, structured approach, structural approach, voyeuristic, juristical, juristic, futuristic, juristic person, reproach, myristica, domestic appliance.