Random good picture Not show
(1) Objective To evaluate radical nephrectomy for cell carcinoma.
(2) Mean time from ablation to nephrectomy was 18 months.
(3) She had ever received nephrectomy on the left side kidney due to xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis.
(4) Methods: After the rats were undergone 5/6 nephrectomy, the morphological and functional evolution of the remnant kidneys were dynamically observed with morphometry.
(5) ObjectiveTo assess the feasibility of nephrectomy via combined transgastric and transvesical approach in a porcine model, and to summarize our experience.
(6) Methods 61 cases radical nephrectomy were summarized for this study.
(7) Nephron - sparing surgery such as partial nephrectomy may be appropriate in such cases.
(8) Results All the 76 cases underwent radical nephrectomy through oblique incision in the lumbus. The excised tumors were pathologically confirmed to be clear cell carcinoma.
(9) Normal kidney from a nephrectomy specimen with a small renal adenocarcinoma served as a control.
(10) Results One case of renal oncocytoma underwent radical nephrectomy, the follow-up lasted for 10 months without metastasis or recurrence.
(11) Results: Radical nephrectomy was done in 206 cases, radical nephrectomy combined with retroperitoneal lymphadenectomy was done in 28 cases.
(12) Objective To observe the efficacy of radical nephrectomy plus embolectomy for the treatment of renal cell carcinoma with renal vein or inferior vena cava involvement.
(13) Conclusions: Renal artery embolization before nephrectomy was an effective method for treatment of renal carcinoma.
(14) Methods A clinical data of 9 cases nephrectomy after Anderson - Hynes pyeloplasty for UPJO were analyzed retrospectively.
(15) Conclusions:Superselective embolization of renal artery before radical nephrectomy would reduce operation time and transfusion blood volume, but would not improve the patient survival.
(16) After the failure of antimicrobial therapy and percutaneous drainage, she was treated successfully with radical nephrectomy.
(17) Objective To study the feasibility and safety of home-made single-port retroperitoneal laparoscopic nephrectomy for tuberculous non-functioning kidneys.
(18) Objective To evaluate the significance of the embolization of renal artery before radical nephrectomy renal carcinoma.
(19) Delayed complication included 1 case of UPJ obstruction requiring open pyeloplasty 8 months after surgery and open nephrectomy one year after surgery due to suspected recurrence of the disease.
(20) Objective To assess the clinical value of gasless laparoscopy-assisted radical nephrectomy in the treatment of renal cell carcinoma.
(21) Rat model of chronic renal failure induced by subtotal nephrectomy.
(22) A case is reported of intrarenal lipoma which had undergone nephrectomy erroneously under the mistaken impression of renal cell carcinoma.
(23) Ruptured of an aneurysm of a renal artery is rare(sentencedict.com), and emergency nephrectomy is often necessary.
(24) Objective : To investigate the value of renal artery embolization before nephrectomy in renal carcinoma.
(25) Objective To compare the clinical effectiveness of retroperitoneal laparoscopic vs open nephrectomy.
(26) A total of 29 cases renal cyst excision, 7 cases adrenal tumor excision, 2 cases nephrectomy, 1 case pelviostomy.
(27) Conclusion The dorsal lumbar incision is a safe and efficacious approach suitable for pyeloplasty, simple nephrectomy or renal biopsy.
More similar words: oophorectomy, ectomy, vasectomy, iridectomy, cordectomy, mastectomy, embolectomy, laminectomy, hepatectomy, appendectomy, tonsillectomy, cholecystectomy, nephritis, epinephrine, recto, rector, director, directorate, directorship, film director, board of directors, managing director, nephew, rephrase, schizophrenia, schizophrenic, anatomy, dichotomy, cystotomy, craniotomy.