Random good picture Not show
1. When can you give back the money that you owe?
2. Give back there. The express is due.
3. Some IFAs-known as discount brokers-will give back part or all of the commissions they receive from the provider.
4. Fiercely individualistic, Texas would just as soon give back the Alamo as institute a state tax.
5. Give back all what we still owe to him.
6. Give back the book to Tom.
7. How can I give back to others?
8. Please give back my dictionary.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Joshua forgot to give back the things he borrowed.
10. You have to give back what you don't use.
11. I had to give back a portion of the dowry after the divorce.
12. Even Woodrow Wilson Couldn 't give back Birth Place of Confucius back to Us.
13. Give back the line!
14. I must call at the library to give back this book.
15. The student who will graduate should give back the academic gown first.
16. I must give back the two books to the library before Friday.
17. There naturally arises a deep hunger to give back to the world.
18. Before give back like bath side sing snow in red inside bathroom, his singing if deserve to be called euphonious, that use nail row blackboard de voice call nature sounds.
19. Whatever Mike took, he was always sure to give Back.
20. Please give back my note book which was taken by mistake.
21. Give back my cap!
22. But a gift we can give back to God again and again.
23. Regardless of the undertow of danger, Johnnie would not give back the diaphragm case.
24. The company paid the workers the minimum rate of $4.86 an hour, but coerced some to give back half their pay in cash.
25. The betrayer locked himself in Hikm, blocked the sea-lane, destroyed the portal which lead to town and refused to give back the Amulet of Necromancy .
26. Lee explained to me that generally, the Bride's parents are expected to give back some of the Bride Price.
27. And since yesterday was the third Monday in January, it was also Martin Luther King Day. For a lot of people, it's a day on, not a day off; a time to give back to their communities.
28. So we want them to get the message: send the Marbles back if they could give back to India, they can certainly empty one room in the British Museum into wing-room.
29. Hear, O Israel, you join battle this day against your enemies, let not your heart be dismayed, be not afraid, do not give back, fear ye them not.
30. Volunteering for a committee is an excellent way to give back to your community while working alongside others in a laid-back atmosphere.
More similar words: give birth, date back to, double back, back, give, back up, back on, back of, give way, give out, give off, give up, give in, set back, back away, hold back, call back, cut back, pay back, give away, go back on, backyard, draw back, feedback, look back, go back to, keep back, give way to, bring back, fall back on.