Random good picture Not show
1. Notes A gimbal is a kind of universal joint that allows free rotation within a range of angles.
2. In this paper, we first briefly discuss the principle of gimbaled warhead, and deduce the optimum burst range formula.
3. This dissertation, based on the development task background of a project- Gimbaled Inertial Navigation System for Ship, addresses the modeling and compensation of gyros drifts in a gimbaled INS.
4. Active Radar Seeker (ARS) provides accurate and stable velocity information, thus possesses the possibility of gimbaled inertial navigation system (GINS) aiding.
5. The S - IVB stage has its single engine gimbaled in pitch and yaw.
More similar words: gimbal, kimball, imbalance, imbalanced, marimba, trim back, zimbabwe, Eximbank, climbable, zimbabwean, baleen whale, cymbal, embalm, embalmer, jambalaya, embalming, thumb a lift, wimbledon, embattled, minimum balance, bale, baler, baleen, bale out, baleful, sealed, scaled, healed, foaled, balefully.