Random good picture Not show
2. Talent wins games, but teamwork wins championships.
3. I saw the Olympic Games on television.sentencedict.com/games.html
4. The boys' games started as harmless fun but ended in tragedy.
5. Tom admits that playing video games sometimes distracts him from his homework.
6. The commentary on the Olympic games was much better on the other channel.
7. Tennis players change round every two games.
8. The top teams will play off seven games against each other.
9. She used to play games of make-believe with her elder sister.
10. The Olympic Games begin with a parade of all the competing nations.
11. Who will play host to the next Olympic Games?
12. He's good at devising language games that you can play with students in class.
13. Football and cricket are outdoor games.
14. We lost two or three early games in the World Cup, but we bounced back.
15. On rainy days, we play games in the gym.
16. I like games in general, and especially football.
17. We parceled up some games and toys to take to the Children's Home at Christmas.
18. The losers of both games will play each other for third place.
19. This year's Olympic Games will be the biggest ever sporting event.
20. Video games demand great manual dexterity.
21. I competed in the Commonwealth Games in Christchurch, which was my swan song.
22. The Olympic Games should not be politicized.
23. They won three games on the trot.
24. She needs to win the next two games to save the match.
25. Most computer games provide some kind of wish fulfilment.
26. Competitors from more than a hundred countries have converged on Sheffield for the Games.
27. With a lot of training, we might be able to lick the team into shape in time for next year's games.
28. There's a danger of becoming complacent if you win a few games.
29. Let' s go for a walk instead of playing video games.
30. Now don't get smug just because you've won a couple of games.