Random good picture Not show
1. A lot of proof-reading is put out to freelancers.
2. A lot of the work is put out to freelancers.
3. The company farms out a lot of work to freelancers.
4. The photos were purportedly taken by free-lancer E. J.
5. For the police, the freelancers are relatively easy meat.
6. That period had made the city a fertile news ground for freelancers such as myself.
7. JBird employs seven full-time staff members,(sentencedict.com) several free-lancers and about 20 talent scouts worldwide.
8. We are looking for a free-lancer system administrator to take on several monthly retainers for customer in central London.
9. I was only working as a free-lancer for most of 2005, and wasn't making enough to support my family, looking back on it.
10. Most of the Owners' Network listings are copied from newspaper and magazine advertisements collected by 30 free-lancers nationwide, Koch says.
More similar words: free-lance, free lance, freelance, lancer, lancers, balancer, balance wheel, load balancer, romance language, freely, free line, free love, free lunch, freewheel, free living, free-living, freeloader, pancreatic cancer, free electron, freewheeling, wheel and axle, wheel and deal, free electrons, interest-free loan, cancer, reel-to-reel, fancy-free, dancer, cancered, melancholy.