Random good picture Not show
1. It's a well-known fact that smoking can cause lung cancer.
2. Since his cancer was diagnosed, he feels as if he's living on borrowed time.
3. With a look of horror, he asked if the doctor thought he had cancer.
4. Smoking predisposes you to lung cancer.
5. Smokers face an increased risk of developing lung cancer.
6. Researchers have discovered that the children of these patients are genetically predisposed to cancer.
7. Our aim is the early detection and treatment of all cancers.
8. Breast cancer is the most common form of cancer among women in this country.
9. Cancer of the breast in young women is uncommon.
10. It is my belief that we will find a cure for cancer in the next ten years.
11. Most skin cancers are completely curable.
12. These data show that most cancers are detected as a result of clinical follow - up .
13. A lot of cancers can now be cured if they are detected early.
14. There is a greater incidence of cancer in the families of radiation workers.
15. There are still some unfounded fears floating around out there about cancer being contagious.
16. Dark-skinned people rarely develop skin cancer.
17. He has received many honours for his research into cancer.
18. Doctors found a cancer on her breast.
19. Dr Lee believes that men who exercise can halve their risk of cancer of the colon.
20. Smoking can lead to lung cancer.
More similar words: ceremonial dance, performance review, performance requirement, pancreatic cancer, cancer, sincere, lancer, dancer, lancers, sincerely, insincere, enhancer, advancer, cancerous, chancery, balancer, skin cancer, oral cancer, anticancer, cancer cell, lung cancer, tap dancer, geomancer, insincerely, price reduction, ballet dancer, liver cancer, colon cancer, yours sincerely, sincerely yours.