Random good picture Not show
1. Until recently, the position of female genitalia on the homunculus had only been guessed at.
2. Instead, it means female genitalia in Northern Spain and parts of Portugal.
3. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female.
4. I have male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female.
5. Objective:To study the application and value of female genitalia in taxonomic examination of Chinese Culex mosquitoes.
6. Other: all other harmful procedures to the female genitalia for non-medical purposes, e.g. pricking, piercing, incising, scraping and cauterizing the genital area.
7. Jade ring is in the shape of female genitalia, representing the female. It is a phallic totem.
8. She has both male and female genitalia, but she considers herself a female.
9. Methods:Female genitalia of 52 species of Chinese Culex mosquitoes were dissected and glass-slices of the specimens were prepared, on which a comparative analysis was conducted.
10. I have both male and female genitalia , but I consider myself a female.
11. And incidentally may I point out that the proper term for the external female genitalia is vulva.
12. The practice involves partial or total removal of the external female genitalia and creates scar tissue that can cause complications during labor.
13. Generative adoration refers to the cultural phenomenon that people worship at the male and female genitalia to beget and conceive offspring.
14. Female genital mutilation (FGM) comprises all procedures that involve partial or total removal of the external female genitalia, or other injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons.
15. The present work is not only based general on external morphology, but also on the characteristics of the hind wing venation and male and female genitalia.
16. Female genital mutilation usually involves the removal of the clitoris and other parts of female genitalia.
17. It involves partial or total removal of the external female genitalia or other deliberate injury to the female genital organs whether for cultural or non- therapeutic reasons.
17. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. The G-spot is named after Dr. Ernst Grafenberg, a gynecologist known for his research on female genitalia.
19. Some people speculate that, in some species, it's actually there to do damage to the female genitalia so as to ensure she won't mate again in a hurry.
20. The present paper deals with the structures of the male and female genitalia of34 Species of Chinese Sphingidae.
21. For those who refuse to commit to one strategy: The hermaphroditic earthworm Dendrobaena rubida has both male and female genitalia .
22. Female genital mutilation (FGM) refers to all procedures involving partial or total removal of the external female genitalia or other injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons.
More similar words: genitalia, congenital anomaly, genital, genitals, congenital, urogenital, genital wart, genital herpes, adrenogenital, female, congenital defect, congenital disease, congenital disorder, female body, femaleness, telegenic, female horse, female parent, adult female, female offspring, italia, Italian, female reproductive system, italian renaissance, legend, college man, legendry, legerdemain, legendary, urban legend.