Random good picture Not show
1. She exulted in her new discovery.
2. She exulted in her success.
3. He was exulting in a win at the show earlier that day.
4. He obviously exulted in winning.
5. She seems to exult in her power.
6. The people all over the country exulted in the success in launching a new satellite.
7. Sedge warblers sang exulting in the willow scrub.
8. He exulted in the communion of blood and water.
9. But she knew it couldn't and so she relaxed, exulting in the magic freedom of now.
10. He gazed for a long time at the Prime Minister's empty chair, exulting in his own immense power.
11. I have been very happy in my work, and I have exulted in my play.
12. I threw myself into my work as never before, exulting in the freedom and protection it gave me.
13. Who cannot exult in spring?
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. Stand proudly and exult in your womanhood. Remember: Woman hold up half the sky.
15. Never lie about your competitors, and never exult in your rival's bad news.
16. Let the godly ones exult in glory; Let them sing for joy on their beds.
17. Let the faithful ones exult in glory; Let them give a ringing shout upon their beds.
18. Yet I will exult in the Lord, I will rejoice in the God of my salvation.
19. And my soul shall rejoice in the Lord ; It'shall exult in His salvation.
20. They rejoice in your name all day long ; they exult in your righteousness.
21. Let Israel rejoice in his Maker; Let the children of Zion exult in their King.
More similar words: exulting, exultingly, exult, exultant, exultation, result in, resulting, insulting, consulting, multinational, management consulting, multicultural, multiculturalism, multinational corporation, ultimate, poultice, multiply, multiple, multitask, stultify, multiplex, ultimatum, multitude, cultivate, cultivable, cultivated, multiplied, multiparty, multimedia, ultimately.