Random good picture Not show
1. Environmental systems: New consulting group set up to tap growing market for pollution clean-up services and advice.
2. We run hydraulics, electricals, environmental systems, in addition to the loading and the weight and balance duties.
3. The exterior import and main export of environmental system are advective input and output of air and water.
4. We discuss a possible mechanism of criticality in environmental system and its critical characteristics.
5. Modem tourism economy needs environmental system support, and a good environment is precondition for sustainable development.
6. Environmental system of job responsibility must be made according to law.
7. River basin is a complex environmental system.
8. Thirdly, the exterior import and main export of environmental system are advective input and output of air and water.
9. Public Environmental System Design.
10. This model provides a new approach to simulate the dynamic response of aircraft environmental system. It is helpful for designing and optimizing aircraft environmental control system.sentencedict.com
11. Contemporary ecology studies the rule of interaction reaches its mechanism between life system and environmental system.
12. Because of the unascertained information in the reservoir water environmental system, a calculation is made on the water environmental capacity by the use of unascertained mathematics theory.
13. To provide a method for controlling all documents and data within the quality and environmental system.
14. Based on the fuzziness and impreciseness of river water environmental system, triangular fuzzy number is utilized to denote water quality information.
15. How to maintain the sustainability of development is main contents of traffic environmental system.
More similar words: environmental science, environmental, environmentally, environmentalism, environmentalist, environmental condition, environmental pollution, environmental conditions, environmental protection, environmental monitoring, environmental conservation, environment, environmental protection agency, home environment, microenvironment, social environment, unsafe environment, secure environment, production environment, controlled environment, skeletal system, digital system, central system, musculoskeletal system, legal system, manual system, social system, feudal system, visual system, decimal system.