Random good picture Not show
1. The study also found that urine from enuretic episodes in the first hours of sleep is quite different from the urine the researchers collected in the morning.
2. However, groups of enuretic children who were aged 5 to 9 or aged 10 to 14 had significantly fewer defecations per week and more urinations per day than control groups of similar age.
3. Fluid and sodium intake was standardized for all children, based on their weight, to eliminate the possibility that enuretic episodes were related either to excess sodium or fluid intake.
4. Also, there was no difference in the amount of vasopressin between the two enuretic groups.
5. While the study suggests that sodium is the main culprit among this subpopulation of enuretic children, there is much still to be done to understand how the process works.
More similar words: diuretic, natriuretic, tenure, antidiuretic, tenured, enuresis, land tenure, antidiuretic hormone, security of tenure, heretic, paretic, carburetion, leisure time, reticle, pyretic, reticule, reticula, theoretic, reticent, heretical, departure time, reticence, reticulin, reticular, syncretic, reticulum, reticulate, theoretical, choleretic, diaphoretic.