Random good picture Not show
1. Their rough endoplasmic reticula were few with 3-5 or even more round or pigment granules in cytoplasm.
2. In the thyroid tissue, rough endoplasmic reticula of follicular cells were dilated. It's difficult to evaluate the degree of cell damage by the morphological changes alone.
3. The smooth endoplasmic reticula took part in the endogenous yolk formation by being transformed to rough endoplasmic reticula or fusing with rough endoplasmic reticula .
4. The lamina propria contains some fibroblasts. There area lot of rough endoplasmic reticula and mitochondria in the cytoplasm of fibroblast.
5. Mulder: Do you have any idea what liver and onions go for in Reticula ?
6. The results of ultracytochemical studies on Trichomonas vaginalis, T. hominis and Entamoeba histolytica showed that they all had lysosomes and endoplasmic reticula.
7. All the cortex cells contained abundant lysosomes, mitochondria and endoplasmic reticula, but the lipid droplets in different zone cells varied in number, size, shape and electron density.
8. A large number of GNM cells turned into necrosis, accompanying with the destruction of mitochondria and endoplasmic reticula.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
9. Second, a shedding of cell processes or segments of the cells containing rough endoplasmic reticula might occur to release procollagen into the matrix.
10. The relation between the value subject of innovation practice and the subject of innovation practice is reticula in the history.
11. There were intact parathyroid cells in the allografts which had abundant rough endoplasmic reticula , mitochondria and secretory granules.
12. RESULTS: The oval cells in high dose matrine groups were larger and contained more rough endoplasmic reticula than those in control group.
More similar words: reticular, reticulate, reticulated, reticulation, citrus reticulata, reticular formation, reticulated python, reticular activating system, reticule, reticulum, reticulin, reticulocyte, reticuloendothelial, particularistic, cuticular, articular, meticulous, particular, testicular, articulate, lenticular, particulate, gesticulate, denticulate, particulars, articulated, articulator, diverticula, meticulosity, meticulously.