Random good picture Not show
1. Nanayakkara said the rebel Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) made the explosion to distract the attention of the security forces, who are engaging the LTTE in the north.
2. The Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam launched their first-ever air strike, on an air-force base next to Colombo's international airport.
3. The Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam once controlled a large area of the north and east.
4. THE defeat of the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam by the Sri Lankan army should be cause for almost universal celebration—whatever its manner.
5. The Sri Lankan army said it had designated a "safe zone" for civilians as it presses ahead with its offensive against the rebel Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam in the north of the country.
6. In Sri Lanka, in January, President Mahinda Rajapakse formally scrapped a cease-fire agreement that had been signed in 2002 with the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam.
7. The government in Colombo has sought to dismiss them, to claim that they are pawns of the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE), or even to claim that some do not exist.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
8. Malaysians were told once again that these individuals were involved in efforts to overthrow the government and had links with the militant Liberation Tiger of Tamil Eelam of Sri Lanka.
9. WHEN Sri Lanka's president, Mahinda Rajapaksa, declared victory over the ruthless Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) in a speech to parliament on May 19th, he should have addressed a full house.
10. Paikiasothy Saravanamuttu, the executive director for the Center for Policy Alternatives, says the attacks were a bold move by the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam, or LTTE.
11. Sri Lanka is preparing for a major celebration following the battlefield defeat of the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam, ending a quarter-century civil war.
12. Heavy fighting was reported in parts of the northeast, as government troops close in on the last-remaining holdouts of ethnic Tamil rebels, known as the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam.
13. In Sri Lanka, heavy fighting between the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam and government forces led to deliberate and indiscriminate attacks on civilians.
14. Sri Lanka's military and police won one of the Asia's longest modern wars and declared victory over the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam on May 18.
15. Sri Lanka this year tightly controlled media coverage of fighting that led to the defeat of the rebel Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam.
More similar words: velamen, on the lam, free-lance, freelance, free lance, melamine, el alamein, table lamp, wheel and axle, wheel around, wheel and deal, delaminate, kerosene lamp, delamination, hurricane lamp, income elasticity, wheel alignment, price elasticity, gas discharge lamp, battle of el alamein, income elasticity of demand, price elasticity of demand, reel-to-reel, wheels within wheels, eel, seel, feel, reel, peel, heel.