Random good picture Not show
1. In any case, the economic sphere is not the only source of surprising responses to various discontents these days.
2. In the economic sphere we know that the free market is the best guarantee of responsiveness to choice and change.
3. Many countries have difficulties in the economic sphere.
4. In the economic sphere, the State ought to exercise control, but ought to do others.
5. In the economic sphere also the last three years have witnessed significant achievements.
6. Individual essays demonstrate the extent to which the constituent discourses of work have to be located beyond the economic sphere.
7. The congress was characterized by frank admissions of past failings, notably in the economic sphere.
8. Others disagree, and find the determinant factors in the economic sphere.
9. But how far would the reform programme be extended beyond the economic sphere?
10. However, like Rawls, Dworkin's commitment to equality in the economic sphere is somewhat limited.
11. Antitrust legislation was regarded as the efforts to search for new political balance pattern and to protest against industrial monopoly in economic sphere after America entered into industrial age.
12. This tendency is growing and has caused many troubles in the economic sphere, in particular.sentencedict.com
13. Contemporary China's social transition, in the most essential sense manifested in the economic sphere system changes.
14. From rural to urban reform, from the political to the economic sphere, cultural and social fields.
15. We introduced reform and the open policy first in the economic sphere, beginning with the countryside.
16. The European Union has also moved far beyond the economic sphere.
More similar words: economics, micro-economics, microeconomics, economic dynamics, economic statistics, home economics, economic study, welfare economics, socioeconomics, economic system, economic sector, economic status, macro-economics, macroeconomics, economic science, economic sanction, economic structure, economic stability, supply-side economics, economic stagnation, economic interest, quantitative economics, agricultural economics, institutional economics, international economics, microeconomic, economic, economic recovery, uneconomic, economical.