Random good picture Not show
1) National economic mobilization has not only the function of coping with the war, but also the function of coping with the emergency.
2) The essence of economic mobilization is to manage the re-allocation of non-national-defense resources and improve efficiency in order to close the gap between real demands and stock resources.
3) Based on the productivity of national industries, national economic mobilization potential refers to their capability in dealing with emergencies.
4) Logistics plays an important role in building up a rapid and efficient national economic mobilization system.
5) The article researches the data management in the HLA simulation, using the National Economic Mobilization Simulation and Practice as the background.
More similar words: mobilization, demobilization, immobilization, economic organization, economic model, economic stability, economic fluctuations, stabilization, international economics, economic condition, destabilization, economic contraction, economic sanction, mobilisation, econometric model, economic region, economic equilibrium, utilization, volatilization, civilization, economic recession, economic expansion, monopolization, fossilization, sterilization, fertilization, economic depression, microeconomic, economic, microeconomics.