Random good picture Not show
1) This report defines an embryonic synapse in Drosophila which is accessible to experimental analysis.
2) This drosophila strain is an interesting model to study the consequence of this type of mitochondrial genome deletion.
3) The Drosophila studies have not solved the memory problem, but they have certainly supplemented our understanding of its biochemical mechanisms.
4) Drosophila ribosomal protein S2 has 267 aminoacids and contains clustered basic residues.
5) Celera has also created a database for the Drosophila, or fruitfly.
6) Comparison between the protein sequences of Drosophila and rat ribosomal protein S2.
7) SINA gene was firstly identified in Drosophila.
8) The yellow Drosophila melanogaster were irradiated by ultraviolet rays.
9) The genes of drosophila fall into four linkage groups.
10) Drosophila is one of the best experimental material. Its genome consists of transposable elements.
11) Using high-speed, digital imaging of fruit flies (Drosophila melanogaster) faced with a looming swatter,[http://sentencedict.com/drosophila.html] Dickinson and graduate student Gwyneth Card determined the secret to a fly's crafty behaviour.
12) Conclusion: The fin-type gene interaction of Drosophila melanogaster is recessive epistasis, and the proportion of F2 in reciprocal crosses is different.
13) It is also true that Drosophila melanogaster, which does not methylate its genome, suffers a very high rate of spontaneous mutations—from 50% to 85%—through the action of transposable elements.
14) Your Bloomington Drosophila Stock Center Annual Use Summary for 2009 is enclosed.
15) Mitotic metaphase chromosomes of 34 species of Drosophila melanogaster species group were examined.
16) The famous Antennapedia mutant of the Drosophila fruit fly is an example.
17) While the fly continues its fight against death, I search for my father's stamp magnifier to examine this tiny drosophila.
18) The first reasonably reliable and convincing learning task for Drosophila involved training them using just this sense of smell.
19) Thus comparable networks of interacting factors may have evolved in Drosophila and vertebrates.
20) These genes have been described previously in mouse, rat, man, Drosophila and birds.
21) It provides numerous links to developmental biology research resources, including dynamic development, axolotl colony, genetic and molecular data for drosophila, mouse embryo and cancer genome etc.
22) Odors elicit a number of behavioral responses including attraction and repulsion in Drosophila.
23) The Caltech team observed the vast reorganization and migration of cells that occurs during gastrulation in Drosophila, the fruit fly.
24) Method: The pharmacodynamics study was conducted in invigorating Yang of drosophila melanogaster, and rats, mice.
25) Asymmetric mitoses were also observed in two other phosphorylated proteins primed for destruction, and in two other cell types: monkey cells in vitro, and Drosophila embryos in vivo.
26) This paper introduced the studies advances of P transposable element in Drosophila.
27) To observe the effects of the fume of edible cooking oil (FEO) and the cooked edible oil (CEO) to induce mutation using a Sex-Linked Recessive Lethal Test (SLRL test) in Drosophila melanogaster.
28) The Bloomington Fly Stock Center collects, maintains and distributes Drosophila melanogaster strains for research.
29) Results There was a dose-response relationship between concentration of ponceau 4R and mortality rate of drosophila in acute toxicity test.
30) As the vector and acceptor system of gene expression in eukaryote , Drosophila cells are an important aspect of bioengineering.
More similar words: philosophise, philosophic, philosophize, philosophical, philosophizing, philosophically, philosophy, philosopher, philosophical system, gypsophila, philosopher's stone, legal philosophy, moral philosophy, design philosophy, natural philosophy, doctor of philosophy, existential philosophy, theosophical, basophil, mesophilic, basophilic, hydrophilic, philadelphia, theosophy, Sophie, sophism, sophist, sophistry, anthroposophy, sophistic.