Random good picture Not show
1. I'll drink to you.Good luck!
2. Raise your glasses and drink to the bride and bridegroom.
3. Let's drink to good health.
4. What Robyn needed was a drink to relax her.
5. Scandal and gossip are meat and drink to him.
6. They drink to his health.
7. Let's drink to the bride and bridegroom!
8. Let's drink to Julia and her new job.
9. Let's have a drink to christen our new Rolls-Royce.
10. Have a drink to settle your stomach.
11. Let's drink to your success in your new job.
12. Let's drink to the bride and groom.
13. Let's drink to the friendship of our two peoples.
14. Let's drink to his memory, eh?
15. He needs some drink to jack up his courage.
16. Drink to me only with thine eyes.
17. I regularly have a drink to wind down.
18. What shall I drink to rinse the medicine down?
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. Let's drink to the success of your plans.
20. If you are feeling cold, have a hot drink to warm you up.
21. Let's have a drink to christen our new wine glasses.
22. He offered her a drink to try to prolong her visit.
23. Let's have a drink to christen our new sherry glasses.
24. She lifted the last of her drink to her lips.
25. He poured himself a stiff drink to calm his nerves.
26. Dealing with difficult customers is meat and drink to her.
27. I'll drink to that!
28. The weekly letters from his son are meat and drink to the old man.
29. The first five questions in the quiz were about football, which was meat and drink to Brian.
30. I was reasonably fit, played a lot of tennis, and didn't smoke or drink to excess.