Random good picture Not show
1. The results showed that the DR's DNA double strand break damage caused by heavy ion beams could be repaired through culture, and the repairing time extended as the increment of radiation dose.
2. In particular, DNA double strand breaks ( DSBs ) are considered as the most important molecular damage.
3. She was elegantly dressed with a double strand of pearls about her neck.
4. DNA double strand breaks are among the most dangerous lesions that can occur in the genome of mammalian cells.
5. Hepatitis B virus(HBV) genome is double strand circular DNA with strong infection ability.
6. In this experiment, DNA double strand breaks induced by heavy ions in the early period were investigated with atomic force microscopy (AFM).
7. It has linear double strand DNA, icosahedral - capsid and envelope.
8. Choose from a pearl bracelet with matching face, a patterned silver bangle, or a gilt-finished double strand bracelet.
9. This review will demonstrate the mechanisms that lead to the repair of DNA double strand breaks and the function of tumor suppression through the structural research of BRCA2 protein in recent years.
10. The feeding system from coil of this model , for single or double strand, by means of two motorized and braked pay-offs, is controlled by computer to adjust the feeding speed.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
11. Conclusions: 1. PFGE is a sensitive method in analyzing fragmentations of DNA double strand breaks.
12. The NBS1 is a component of the MRE11/RAD50/NBS1 complex (MRN) and plays a critical role in the DNA double strand break (DSB) repair and the maintenance of chromosomal integrity.
13. Jenny Allen, a 38-year-old fundraiser from West Virginia, wore a laminated picture of her great aunt, an elegant lady in a double strand of pearls who fought for civil rights years ago.
14. Michelle played it old school on The Daily Show in October, wearing her version of a classic first lady staple; the two-piece suit with a double strand of pearls.
15. Cellular aging is linked to deficiencies in efficient repair of DNA double strand breaks and authentic genome maintenance at the chromatin level.
16. Moreover, exogenous agents(sentencedict.com), such as ionizing radiation and some chemicals can result in chromosome translocation and tumorigenesis because of their role on induction of DNA double strand breaks.
17. Objective To investigate the possibility of applying the DNA double strand break and apoptosis of lymphocytes to biological assay in radiation injury.
18. Different techniques are available with different sensitivity to detect DNA damages such as double strand breaks, single strand breaks, delay DNA repair sites and alkali labile sites.
19. RNA interference (RNAi) is one of the posttranscriptional gene silencing (PTGS) phenomena, which is mediated by the double strand RNA(dsRNA).
20. By increasing SIRT6 levels, cells were able to stimulate their ability to repair double strand breaks.
21. The results showed that BK chromosomes reveal a multiple double strand helical structure.
More similar words: double standard, doubles, double insurance, double, doublet, doubled, redouble, double up, double time, double bed, redoubled, at the double, double chin, double date, double back, on the double, double dutch, doublethink, double room, double-cross, double helix, double cross, double check, double-check, double-faced, double boiler, double-header, double-decker, double-dealing, double cropping.