Random good picture Not show
(1) The DoI runs a mass of schemes to support research in particular areas, ranging from robots to fibre optics.
(2) Under existing grants schemes, the DoI contributes between 33 and 50 percent of the cost of individual research projects.
(3) DOI dual regulated aggressiveness in isolation mice.
(4) The DOI system uses its own scheme -- for example, doi:10.123/456.
(5) The DOI foundation provides policies, registration services, and HTTP redirection services similar to PURL providers like OCLC.
(6) His experiment showed that the quantum superposition allows the energy to explore all possible routes and settle on the most efficient one (DOI: 10.1038/nature05678).
(7) The research has been published in the scientific journal PLoS One (doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0013529).
(8) However, in the event the congress avoided real discussion of the more controversial policy details relating to doi moi.
(9) He has set up a science and technology management group within the DoI which coordinates the work of its different divisions.
(10) I admire very much the distribution of lettering you were obliged to doI would be helpless with the problem.
(11) The chief architect of the document was vice chairman Makoto Tanabe, who was widely tipped to succeed Doi as leader. Sentencedict.com
(12) DPI , des ( B - chain C - terminal ) pentapeptide ( B 26 - 30 ) insulin; DOI, des ( B - chain C - terminal ) octapeptide ( B 23 - 30 ) insulin.
(13) They think that the exceptional updraughts of air inside the monsoon's giant clouds can bust through and send pollution deep into the stratosphere (Science, DOI: 10.1126/science.1182274).
(14) This could mean that any ancient ice that was once there may have melted and been replaced (Science, DOI: 10.1126/science.1200109).
(15) Surprisingly, the volunteers were able to distinguish these melodies (Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, DOI: 10.1073/pnas.1015291108).
(16) The fourth chapter discusses the function and achieving of Line Mechanism layer and analyses OAI, DOI and Open Link Protocol and so on in detail.
(17) It is up to libraries to provide new avenues for research, such as improving the visibility of the library's resources while making sure DOI/URL technologies link to print and online sources.
(18) The archive is searchable by keyword, author, article title or DOI for refined results.
(19) Conclusion Prefrontal lobe cortex dopamine D 1 receptors mRNA expression increased in rats of DOI - induced head - shakes .
(20) The team found that species of foraminifera living on the sea floor around the time of the ice age contained more carbon than those that floated at the surface (Science, DOI: 10.1126/science.1188605).
(21) They found that tissue in the urethrovaginal space was thicker in the first group of women (Journal of Sexual Medicine, DOI: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2007.00739.x).
(22) Grove says such conditions would have favoured the evolution of adaptability that is a hallmark of the genus Homo (Journal of Archaeological Science, DOI: 10.1016/j.jas.2011.07.002).
(23) Or nominally communist Vietnam, which is experiencing high levels of economic growth due to a similar set of policies called Doi Moi or the opening.
(24) Bringing Japanese culture to space requires a shift in perspective, one Doi said he will be thinking about after he returns from his second spaceflight.
More similar words: doit, do it, do in, doily, doing, doings, do it all, try doing, boudoir, undoing, rhabdoid, salad oil, up and doing, linseed oil, almond oil, evildoing, end up doing, refined oil, wrongdoing, do-it-yourself, flaxseed oil, wrong-doing, mustard oil, rapeseed oil, give up doing, be busy doing, go about doing, think of doing, to avoid doing, cottonseed oil.