Random good picture Not show
1. ' Dogger ,'said Mr Dance ,'you have a good horse; take up this lad behind you.'
2. The Dogger Bank in the North Sea can be dangerous for ships.
3. Competition first five rising stars: 1st, dogger - Krensi, 2, Jim - broughers, 3, Erni - Grey lucky Austria, 4, Mike - Grimm, 5, Kermit - Washington.
4. High levels of cadmium, lead and chromium were also found in sediment in the Dogger Bank.
5. In 2007, Swedish researchers claimed the city lay on the Dogger Bank in the North Sea, which was submerged in the Bronze Age.
6. The potential demand is huge – for instance, the three offshore wind areas of Dogger, Bank, Hornsea and Norfolk Bank will require around 5, 000 turbines to deliver their full capacity.
7. The government is also opening consultations on another three possible areas, Lune Deep in Morecambe Bay, another section of the Devon coast, and Dogger Bank off north-east England.
More similar words: doggerel, dogged, doggedly, doggedness, jogger, logger, toggery, blogger, data logger, loggerhead, pettifogger, at loggerheads, doggy, doggone, doggie, dogging, fogged, hogged, logged, doggy bag, clogged, togged up, doggie bag, befogged, boondoggle, water-logged, waterlogged, agger, egger, bigger.