Random good picture Not show
1. As discussed above, the dichroic filter 106 passes the pump light and reflects light emitted by the wavelength converting element 110.
2. The second dichroic filter 408 may also reflect light emitted from the second wavelength converting element 412, e. g. , green or red light.
3. County were black, white, pure natural, dichroic clear.
4. A dichroic violet - blue to gray mineral silicate of magnesium , aluminum , and sometimes iron.
5. The dichroic agent is polymeric iodine formed by impregnating an intially transparent plastic sheet of polyvinyl alcohol with iodine and heating.
6. Our dichroic coatings are applied in a vacuum deposition process.
7. Thus, back emitted light is reflected by the dichroic filter 106 towards wavelength converting element 110.
8. The dichroic filter 106, however, as discussed above, is configured to reflect the wavelengths of light generated by the wavelength converting element 110.
9. Alternatively, a dichroic filter may be used over the wavelength converting element 110 to reflect the transmitted pump light back into the wavelength converting element 110 for a second pass.
10. I'm a wire wrap and dichroic glass artist.
11. The dichroic prism is one of the key units often used in some ranging meter systems, and the dichroic film is most critical to it.
12. The use of the second collection optic 406 to reduce the cone angle of the light that passes through the wavelength converting element 110 improves the performance of the second dichroic filter 408.
13. It should be understood that a large portion of the light emitted by the wavelength converting element 110 will be directed back to the dichroic filter 106.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
14. A method of determining the incident angles distribution on dichroic mirror is presented, according to the theoretic analysis of working condition of dichroic mirror in optical engine.
15. Multiple depositions of patterns to different filter types, including dichroic , can be aligned with remarkable micron-scale precision and repeatability.
16. The illumination device comprises a first source module, a second source module and a dichroic element.
17. The combined pump light is received by the optical concentrator 108 through dichroic filter 106.
18. Incandescent reflector test lamps shall be of the widest beam spread available. A Type MR test lamp shall have a dichroic reflector.
19. Optical thin film at non-normal incidence is equivalent to a combination of a dichroic linear polarization and a retarder, and it can be described in Jones calculus.
20. The order parameter (S) of dye molecules in liquid crystal were determined, and the characteristics of negative dichroic dyes structure were discussed.
21. After spectrum measurement and environment reliability experiment, it was indicated that the infrared dichroic filter was competent for space engineering applicat.
22. We have also combined the ELSP method with multivariate statistical analysis (MSA) method to develop a method of experimentally measuring the dichroic signals in an anisotropic material.
More similar words: dichromatic, potassium dichromate, nichrome, trichrome, bichromate, trichromatic, heroic, heroics, heroical, heroically, heroic couplet, stoichiometry, stoichiometric, antichrist, erythroid, helichrysum, chroma, chromo, chrome, heroin addict, chronic, synchro, chromic, dichondra, dichotomy, chromite, chromium, chroming, isochron, chromate.