Random good picture Not show
1. Developmental psychology is probably the liveliest speciality just now.
2. Marriage and family; Developmental psychology.
3. Nothing in psychology hopes ever to work perfectly. Developmental psychology is probably the liveliest speciality just now.
4. He became a student of developmental psychology and reading theory.
5. Based on developmental psychology, childhood experiences shape future behavior.
6. Developmental psychology is probably the liveliest subject these days.
7. The work appears in the journal Developmental Psychology.
8. Evolutionary developmental psychology involves the expression of evolved, epigenetic programs, as described by the developmental systems approach, over the course of ontogeny .
9. And that basically may sum up much of developmental psychology.
9. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
10. Jaana Juvonen, a professor of developmental psychology and co-author, has conducted previous research on bullying.
11. Child psychology - or, more broadly, developmental psychology - is not just the study of children, it is the study of you and me and how we came to be this way.
12. Developmental Psychology is the branch of psychology that looks at human growth and development over the lifespan.
13. Findings from developmental psychology indicate that there is an object bias among mature adults, that is, people prefer to treat processes as objects.
14. There are also some intriguing studies from developmental psychology that set the stage for understanding the role compassion plays in our lives and in evolution.
15. It aims at amplifying the bare details of physical development and putting these into their context of emotional development and developmental psychology.
16. By the same token, since I am more interested and versed in economic trends than developmental psychology, this analysis might make too much of the recession and too little of brain development.
17. Emotion regulation is the hotspot and advancing topic in the multidisciplinary study such as current emotional field, developmental psychology and health psychology.
18. Readings and discussion include a brief philosophical history of each topic and focus on advances in cognitive and developmental psychology, computation, neuroscience, and related fields.
19. The results, published in the July issue of the journal Developmental Psychology, suggest that babies can decipher emotions even before they learn how to talk.
20. The Debenhams sales results have been interpreted by Dr Karen J. Pine, Professor of Developmental Psychology at the University of Hertfordshire.
21. One of the most robust and replicated findings in education or developmental psychology is very simple.
22. The study will appear in the November issue of The Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology.
23. Children can understand irony from the age of four, according to recent research in the British Journal of Developmental Psychology.
24. Henig's lengthy piece is impressive in its scope of developmental psychology and its sensitivity to the question of whether 20-somethings need more help than we thought.
25. Henig's lengthy piece is impressive in its scope of developmental psychology and in its sensitivity to the question of whether 20-somethings need more help than we thought.
More similar words: experimental psychology, developmental, development, redevelopment, clinical psychologist, ribbon development, research and development, psychology, psychologist, psychological, psychologically, neuropsychological, develop, developer, developed, psycholinguistic, developing, undeveloped, overdeveloped, underdeveloped, developing world, developing country, developing countries, psycho, least developed country, psychosis, psychotic, underdeveloped countries, psychopath, psychopathy.