Random good picture Not show
1. The SCCP translates this number into a Destination Point Code ( DPC ) and a sub - system number ( SSN ).
2. Upon reaching the destination point the operation is reversed and the stored energy signatures are reconfigured into matter in proximity to the phase prism.
3. Those can then be used as the destination point for calls made to a home, office or mobile phone - like the 0700 "follow me" numbers used in the UK.
4. Stay airborne until we reach the destination point.
5. The destination point is near.
6. It may also be employed to trace the movements of the car from the point of origin to its destination point.
7. In the past, traveled between the departure point and destination point mostly by air, so the views collected were only about the two points but had no any idea about the scenes between.
8. Draws the string to the screen using the font, brush, and destination point.
9. Back haul is the distance traveled from the delivery destination point back to the departure point.
10. Moreover, if some lines are disabled or too busy, the packets can be sent on any available line that eventually leads to the destination point.
11. Network messages contain information on a pair of point codes called the Destination Point Code (DPC) and the Origination Point Code (OPC).
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
12. So it is the basic starting point and the destination point of agricultural and rural economic development to increase the farmer's income.
13. Don't underestimate this vehicle though, it can transport many fully equipped soldiers to their destination point very quickly in order to overwhelm the enemy ground forces.
14. These functions are performed at each signaling point in the network and ensure that the user part messages originating at one point are delivered to the same user part at the destination point.
15. With the IP protocol, the packets to be carried move from router to router, without any preconceived plan, until they reach their destination point.
16. Now focus your mind on teleporting the etheric body across the room. visualize the destination point.
More similar words: destination, exclamation point, predestination, insertion point, procrastination, predestinate, gastrointestinal, multinational corporation, point mutation, desalination, gastrointestinal tract, multinational, agglutination, hemagglutination, pinpoint, gunpoint, in point of, multinational company, at gunpoint, internationalization, case in point, international relations, intestinal, in point of fact, a case in point, international organization, ratiocination, break-even point, multinational enterprise, destitution.