Random good picture Not show
1. It may be used in treatment of dermatophytosis.
2. This article reported 102 cases of dermatophytosis disseminated due to improper topical corticosteroid treatment.
3. Adapt to treat dermatophytosis , athlete's foot and feet tickle.
4. It is used to cure gastritis, edema, dermatophytosis, hepatitis, gall-stone, diabetes, hematemesis, epistaxis, latex obstructed. Corn stigma P.
5. Because of the infectivity, the dermatophytosis fungi can spread to skin and nail, so one third of the patients accompanied by the body ringworm, leg ringworm, or gray nails.
6. Episode sort of dermatophytosis: The incidence rate of liquor workers was higher (72.62%), followed by tinea versicolor (15.35%).
7. The indication, contraindication, side-effect of topical corticosteroids as well as the correct treatment of dermatophytosis have also been discussed.
8. It is more effective to thoroughly change socks after cured dermatophytosis.
9. Objective To study the effects of Xiehuang Funing Ointment on anti-inflammation,(sentencedict.com/dermatophytosis.html) anti-itch and anti- dermatophytosis.
10. Bamboo charcoal shoe pad is one kind of health care product, long-term using charcoal shoe pad will help user on antivirus, odor elimination, moisture absorption and dermatophytosis prevention.
11. As a result, the blain and squama type of dermatophytosis is very difficult to be cured.
12. Objective to investigate the factors influencing the development of dermatophytosis in soldiers.
13. Ckient: I've had akk over my feet, I am afraid it is my dermatophytosis again.
14. Ignore others' surprising impression , or you can just tell them that you have dermatophytosis, and only wearing baboosh that your feet won't perspire.
15. Functions: quickly kill colibacillus, golden yellow staphylococcus, epiphyte, mildew, hepatitis virus, prevent and treat dermatophytosis , venereal disease, strong water purification and disinfection.
16. Ckient: I've had itch akk over my feet, I am afraid it is my dermatophytosis again.
17. A clinical and etiological analysis of 230 cases of dermatophytosis was carried out in old people.
More similar words: dermatophyte, spermatophyte, dermatosis, dermatoses, spermatophore, phytophagous, dermatoplasty, atopic dermatitis, dermatomyositis, myxomatosis, pneumatosis, granulomatosis, carcinomatosis, hemochromatosis, dermatome, neurofibromatosis, phytoplankton, dermatology, dermatologic, spermatogenesis, gametophyte, dermatologist, dermatoglyphic, dermatological, dermatoglyphics, pinocytosis, phagocytosis, leukocytosis, spherocytosis, lymphocytosis.