Random good picture Not show
1. In other words, decentralism is on the rise.
2. Decentralism has grown since we moved into the cities.
3. We have all along opposed decentralism.
4. The past few years have seen a serious extent of decentralism arising in our work.
5. However, during this period another kind of deviation developed within the Party, namely, decentralism.
6. The solution of all these problems hinges on strengthening collective leadership and opposing decentralism.
More similar words: decentralise, decentralised, decentralising, decentralisation, decentralize, decentralized, centralism, decentralizing, decentralized control, decentralization, decentralized management, decentralized system, decentralization of authority, centralist, centralise, centralised, centralising, centralisation, decentration, precentral, centrality, centralize, centralized control, precentral gyrus, centralized, centralizing, centralization, centralized management, transcendentalism, centralized network.