Similar words: horseman, horseback, horseplay, put the cart before the horse, worse, in the dark, darkling, darkness. Meaning: n. 1. a political candidate who is not well known but could win unexpectedly 2. a racehorse about which little is known.
Random good picture Not show
1. In the 1955 golf championship, dark horse Jack Fleck defeated Ben Hogan.
2. He's a bit of a dark horse: he was earning a fortune, but nobody knew.
3. She's a dark horse. I didn't know she'd written a novel.
4. Anna's such a dark horse - I had no idea she'd published a novel.
5. Beware the ventriloquist, the dark horse, whose thrown voice juggles the truth.
6. And then there was the dark horse in the field.
7. A dark horse candidate gets elected in the election.
8. She played all her money on the dark horse.
9. Sometimes, a dark horse unexpectedly wins an election.
10. Gerald would be a dark horse to the end.
11. He is the dark horse of the group.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. Sometimes, a dark horse unexpectedly wins and election.
13. Jim is a dark horse in the final.
14. Simpson seems to be a dark horse.
15. The race was won by a dark horse.
16. He was such a dark horse in the competition.
17. Terminator a dark horse in the final.
18. Every once in a while a dark horse candidate gets elected President.
19. Until recently A. S. Byatt was a dark horse, known only by those steeped in literature.
20. Watch her. She may be a dark horse in the competition.
21. MTK is a recent dark horse in the market, grabbing vigorously handset market on the mainland, and it has got access to the supply chain of LG. The gross profit margin of MTK is also above 40%.
22. The "dark horse" was James Knox Polk, who became the 11th President of the United States.
23. They were getting ready to bring in a dark horse to stampede the election.
24. A dark horse candidate came from behind to win the elections.
25. Patterson, winner of the Euro 250 race at Mondello Park, could be the dark horse in these races.
26. With the popularization of the Internet and surfing the Net with broadband, search engine likes a dark horse in China, and permeate through daily life day by day.
27. Whatever the outcome of the election, he is still a dark horse.
28. Holocrons were originally developed by Tom Veitch and Cam Kennedy for the comic series Dark Empire, published in 1991-1992 by Dark Horse Comics.
29. I'm going to vote for him even though a dark horse.
30. I didn't know that James could paint. He's such a dark horse.
More similar words: horseman, horseback, horseplay, put the cart before the horse, worse, in the dark, darkling, darkness, corset, the dark ages, remorse, endorse, endorsement, pick holes in, dare, dart, radar, daresay, daring, or so, quandary, standard, boundary, calendar, at worst, forsake, dorsal, for sale, for sure, secondary.