Random good picture Not show
1. Among three consecutive cuboidal cells of the parietal pericardium seems to exist a pore.
2. Results The human ovary epithelium was composed of cuboidal and flat cells.
3. Simple cuboidal epithelium lining a tubule (longitudinal cut).
4. The epithelium of the alimentary canal is squamous, cuboidal or columnar.
5. Meta Objects consist of spherical, tubular and cuboidal elements that can affect each other's shape.
6. Simple cuboidal epithelium is a single layer of cells whose width and height are approximately equal.
7. The epithelial Wilms tumor consists of primitive cuboidal cells forming tubular structures and rosettes.
8. The cuboidal cells often extend valve-like cytoplasmic processes which give the channels a tortuous course.
9. However, the nuclei of low, cuboidal follicular cells were getting smaller and elliptic, and they were scarce of organelles.
10. The inner covering cells in the hemorrhagic pattern of PSH are perhaps epithelial cells as cuboidal cells rather than vascular endothelial cells.
11. The glands are lined by a single layer of (flat to) uniform cuboidal epithelial cells and completely invested by a basement membrane (TC with no BM ).
12. A tubule stained to show the pink basement membrane underlying the base of the simple cuboidal epithelium. Stained with periodic acid Schiff reagent (PAS), which stains mucopolysaccharides.
12. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
13. The gland cell of 2-day old female moth is cuboidal and larger than the epidermal cell in unmodified intersegmental membrane.
14. Sometimes such simple cysts are found adjacent to ovary and are called parovarian cysts. They are filled with clear serous fluid and lined by flattened cuboidal epithelium.
15. Microscopically the cysts vary in size and are lined by cuboidal or flattened epithelial cells.
16. The epithelial elements were variable in cell types including cuboidal, hobnail and columnar cells.
17. The results showed that the peritoneal stomata, which were only found between the cuboidal cells, were formed by the cytoplasmic processes of nearby cells.
18. Microscopically, these tumors are composed of tubules and variably sized cysts lined by cuboidal and columnar cells with eosinophilic cytoplasm.
19. The left area shows papillary pattern: complex papillae lined by cuboidal surface cells, the stalk of the papillary projections contains the round stromal cells.
20. Along the cerebral aqueduct there were longitudinal parallel cristae, which was lined by simple cuboidal or columnar epithelium.
21. By researching the efficiency of air burst fire, the cuboidal damage rule model is established.
22. The histology resembled primitive renal collecting tubules as edematous papillary projections lined by a single layer of cuboidal epithelial cells in the lamina propria.
More similar words: cuboid, adenoidal, colloidal, spheroidal, steroidal, asteroidal, trapezoidal, transsphenoidal, rhomboid, amoeboid, tidal, nidal, bridal, hidalgo, tidal zone, biocidal, suicidal, tidal wave, homicidal, bridal gown, pyramidal, genocidal, pilonidal, tidal bore, voidance, voidable, germicidal, fungicidal, tidal basin, intertidal.