Random good picture Not show
1. Smooth and finish the crankpin to roundness.
2. Each pair(of cylinders) drives one crankpin, via two connecting rods, and the front of the crankshaft is geared down to a slower-running propeller.
3. It can finish precise grinding of crankpin, main journal, and thrust face with one chucking.
4. Following-up grinding software of crankpin and customer special used software are provided. Non-round high precision grinding and online compensation are realized in chucking process.
5. The deflection of crankpin and reciprocating rotation of piston were calculated according to the mathematic model based on the torque transmission theory of crankshaft.
6. Each pair drives one crankpin , via two connecting rods, and the front of the crankshaft is geared down to a slower-running propeller.
7. As the crankshaft rotates, the crankpin swings in a circle around the shaft.
8. The cap and rod have bearings which permit the crankpin to rotate freely within the rod.
9. The effects of motion model, maching complex and numerical control system upon the crankpin roundness error in non-circular grinding were analyzed.
10. By attaching the connecting rods to a master disk surrounding the crankpin, as many as twelve cylinders have been made to work on a single crankpin.
11. The connecting rod carries the power thrusts from the piston to the crankpin .
12. The adjustment method of crankshaft deflection is improved by the means of FEM, in which the infection of gravity and deformation of crankshaft, crankpin and crank web are included.
13. The reason why crankshaft must be equipped the equivalent ring at the crankpin when the dynamical equilibrium test is made is pointed out.
14. The connecting rod is attached at one end to a crankpin on the crankshaft and at the other end to a piston,[sentencedict.com] through a piston pin or wrist pin.
15. The author asserts that the examples of calculation Show a somewhat low fatigue strength for the crankpin of CYJ10—3—53B pumping units.
16. The rod - bearing cap attaches the connecting rod to the crankpin.
17. The failure analyses were conducted on a diesel engine crankshaft made of ductile cast iron, which was nitrided. The fracture occurred at the web between the 1st crankpin and 2nd journal.
18. The connecting rod carries the power thrusts from the piston to the crankpin. At the same time, the rod is in eccentric motion.
19. The roughing and semi-finishing machining of the crankshaft spindle neck and crankpin is more time-consuming process.
More similar words: crank, cranky, crank up, crank out, cranking, crank call, crankily, crank arm, crankcase, crankshaft, crankiness, crank handle, bank paper, whooping crane, stickpin, black pine, scraping, rank, cran, frank, drank, prank, crane, the ranks, outrank, rankle, shrank, ranked, ranker, cranny.