Random good picture Not show
1. Literature is an art with complementary function.
2. Its solution consists as usual of a complementary function.
3. They may have complementary function in calcium ions according to their similar phenotypes in the medium with calcium channel chelator.
4. The ORU offers a complementary function with traditional schools and departments, and performances very important roles in scientific research, teaching and social service in all 9 sub campuses.
5. Eg. The complementary function corresponds to the transient, and the particular solution to the steady state.
6. The complementary function of the metal field plate and the SIPOS resistive plate is analyzed in detail on the basis of experimental results.
6. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. In the former documents, we can find that complementary function of direct foreign trade to mother-country's trade usually is larger than that of substitution.
8. The complementary function of the gyrator in the automatic regulation system has been analyzed theoretically in this paper.
9. It'serves distinct yet complementary function with the blood vascular system in maintaining tissue homeostasis.
10. People tend to sleepy summer, this soup with red beans to increase vitamins, and mungbean, so it is complementary function.
More similar words: complementary, primary function, complementary color, complementary products, complementary medicine, complementation, complementarity, complex function, project implementation, supplementary information, implementation, complemental, supplementary, implementation plan, elementary education, uncomplimentary, supplementary benefit, bodily function, complement, utility function, supplementation, complementer, implemental, complementing, elementary, full complement, international monetary fund, functionary, complement system, complimentary.