Random good picture Not show
1. They work together for the common good.
2. This decision was taken for the common good .
3. Drunk-driving laws were made for the common good.
4. The government creates laws for the common good.
5. The particular interests outweigh or smother the common good.
6. Many of them placed self-interest before the common good.
7. We must all work for the common good.
8. But her luminous conviction that working for the common good is our best calling is undimmed by any passing doubts.
9. Law is an ordinance of reason for the common good.
10. The state is seen to represent the common good or the general will.
11. AWG for computer systems, fewer resources, common good, with a strong transplantation and high cost performance.
12. They were working hard for the common good and not for selfish interests.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. Certain restrictions are often imposed for the common good of inhabitants in an area.
14. The common good would best be served by keeping prices from rising too quickly.
15. Communitarian fairness is to ask for common good based on community.
16. The results of the research should be used for the common good rather than for individual profit.
17. Men are more interested in personal achievement and comfort than in the common good or public interest. Dr T.P.Chia
18. It is the duty of the state to pass laws for the common good.
19. The old and the young are all doing their best for the common good.
20. But a new and engaging relationship is imperative for our common good.
21. They must work together, each in his proper sphere, for the common good of all.
22. All tax-exempt organizations should continue to be entitled to their protected tax status. Can they really justify that their missions and programs are serving the common good?
23. Simple, self-guided actions -- entering keywords and selecting results -- drive the greater common good.
24. I am willing to sacrifice my commercial interests for the common good.
25. " For this reason I forgo my vengeance for my dead son, for the common good.
26. What victory means is not essentially controversial meaning of the common good is essentially controversial.
27. We must do everything in a spirit of individual sacrifice for the common good.
28. It'seemed difficult for him to make any sacrifice for the common good.
29. No country should claim infallibility and each country should be prepared to re-examine its own attitudes for the common good.
30. In Islamic tradition, they argue, the ambitions of any individual are set aside for the common good of the umma, or community.
More similar words: in common, commonly, commodity, ongoing, good, accommodate, good for, for good, a good job, good name, be good at, as good as, a good many, among, a good deal, do a good job, a good deal of, good evening, good afternoon, have a good time, hang on, ring out, bring out, immolation, something of, go out, go on, go off, at the beginning of, food.