Random good picture Not show
(1) The health minister has come under fire from all sides.
(2) The government has come under fire for its decision to close the mines.
(3) When crop-dusters come under fire, it is up to DynCorp helicopter pilots to provide support.
(4) Grain-based cereal prices already have come under fire from Capitol Hill, with a report in mid-March by Reps.
(5) Its stance has come under fire from the president of the private sector's wood alliance, Corma.
(6) Clinton has come under fire from Republicans in Congress who accuse him of doing too little to fight drugs.
(7) Share options and pensions may also come under fire.
(8) THE aviation industry has come under fire for refusing to cut extra travel costs.
(9) The above theory has come under fire from a variety of directions.
(10) It is horrifying that they should come under fire at an Army base on American soil(sentencedict .com), he said.
(11) The vetting board has already come under fire from some quarters.
(12) He added: "It is horrifying that they should come under fire at an army base on American soil.
(13) The regulator has come under fire for not bringing more cases over the 2008 financial crisis.
(14) In addition to facing the ire of frustrated riders, Muni has also come under fire recently from federal safety officials.
More similar words: come under, underground, wonderful, under, undergo, maunder, founder, plunder, blunder, underway, under way, thunder, underlie, underpin, undercut, flounder, undergone, under age, fall under, undersell, undertake, undermine, underwear, plundered, underline, understand, underlying, undertaken, underwrite, underneath.