Random good picture Not show
(1) Chitosan-DNA nanoparticles were prepared using complex coacervation method.
(2) No coacervation and mouldiness be found after two months storage.
(3) Coacervation paint : Can condensation polymerization quickly for the paint when construction not sediment, salvage easy.
(4) Methods: Lycopene microcapsules were prepared by simple coacervation technique orthogonal design.
(5) METH0DS: Apply the coacervation mechanism of limulus reagent and bacteria endotoxin to judge it endotoxic limes in specimen was corresponding to the prescript.
(6) By using inorganic oxidation, coacervation physicochemical method and vertical folded-plate reaction, high efficient combined installation to treat steel-balls industrial wastewater.
(7) The effect and feasibility of the rotational electrolysis coacervation technology applied to emulsion breaking of emulsion wastewater from metal machining is investigated by experiments.
(8) MethodsLycopene oil resin microcapsule were prepared by simple coacervation technology and orthogonal design.
(9) A complex coacervation method was used to prepare Ibuprofen microcapsule using chitosan and Gum-arabic as the wall materials .
(10) On the other, it can not be applied extensively for the shortcomings of coacervation easily and reclamation difficulty.
(11) Spherical multinuclear peppermint oil microcapsules were prepared by complex coacervation and their release kinetics and application in biscuits were investigated.
(12) Double layered microcapsules for electrophoretic display were prepared by in situ polymerization of urea-formaldehyde combined with complex coacervation of gelatin-gum Arabic.
(13) The present paper reported gelatin - peach gum complex coacervation method of microencapsulated phoxim.
(14) METHODS Chitosan - CpG ODN nanoparticles were prepared by complex coacervation method.
(15) The effects of the composition of microemulsion(sentencedict.com), the concentration of polymer and the condition of complex coacervation on the characteristics of nanocapsules were investigated.
(16) A leather mildew preventive with nuclear-sheel structure was prepared by complex coacervation, where turpentine is the core material and the mixture of gelatin and gum acacia is the wall material.
(17) According to this invention, the combination of a solid particulate water insoluble drug with a solid fish gelatin coating is produced by coacervation of the fish gelatin.
(18) Methods:Select biodegradable materials and the Arab plastic materials for gelatin capsule, employing complex coacervation to prepare liquidity dirithromycin microencapsulated powder.
(19) Obvious results have been obtained according to the experiment of diminishing the turbidity of tiny pollutants in water by electricity coacervation. Sentencedict.com
(20) The academic content of this meeting will be: elementary particles and astrophysics, coacervation physics, new materials, applied physics, nuclear physics and synchronized radiation technology, etc.
(21) Conclusion The Maifanshi adsorption is concerned with specific surface and capillary tube coacervation.
(22) Methods Gelatin microspheres containing diclofenac sodium were prepared by simple coacervation technique and the drug release in vitro and vivo were tested.
(23) The slow-release microcapsule water suspension agent uses the sethoxydim as core material by complex coacervation method and uses the gelatin and the arabic gum as wall material.
(24) With glutin and Arabic gelatin gum for the membrane material and jasmine essence for the core, microcapsules are prepared in this experiment through complex coacervation.
More similar words: coacervate, observation station, nervation, enervation, reservation, innervation, denervation, observation, preservation, conservation, observational, reinnervation, conservationist, observation post, preservationist, soil conservation, observation tower, under observation, reservation price, self-preservation, observation point, make reservations, mental reservation, indian reservation, water conservation, conservation of mass, energy conservation, conservation of energy, conservation of matter, conservation of resources.