Random good picture Not show
1. What is the Stem Cell Theory of Renewal?
2. His cell theory was also adopted and expanded by SCHWANN, who applied it to animals also.
3. Then, we use the optimal reciprocal cell theory to gain the sampling image spectrum which contains a minimal amount of aliasing and noise.
4. In all, the cancer stem cell theory and the development of epigenetic may cast new lights on differentiation therapy of HCC.
5. A cell theory of nematic liquid crystals is presented, which provides a calculable theoretical model for investigation of molecular short-range correlations.
6. Current cancer cell theory holds that tumors are comprised of a variety of cell types.
7. On the basis of the cell theory, new numerical method is presented, which are used tocalculate these effects.
8. The development of cell theory in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries caused biological research to blossom and bear fruit at all levels .
9. The cell theory is used to study nematic liquid crystals formed by biaxial molecules.
10. The cell theory of nematic liquid crystals is extended to the case in the presence of a magnetic field.
11. The cell theory remains one of the unifying themes of biology.
12. The Stem Cell Theory of Renewal proposes that stem cells are naturally released by the bone marrow and travel via the bloodstream toward tissues to promote the body's natural process of renewal.
13. Cell theory The theory that all organisms are composed of CELLS and cell products and that growth and development results from the division and differentiation of cells.
14. The effects of molecular correlations on calculated results and relations between the cell theory and the other theories are discussed.
15. Control differential equation of curve problem of variable-thickness cylindrical shell is deduced with cell theory of variable-thickness shell.
16. The second is to propose an "open-cell" concept and derive a model on better theoretical basis to overcome the defects of the cell theory.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
17. Aiming at the handling of safety monitoring network information process, proposes the risk analysis method adopting fuzzy cell theory.
18. The calculations of nematic order in liquid crystals with an external magnetic field are made based on the cell theory.
More similar words: theory, bell the cat, to tell the truth, theorist, theoretical, theoretician, all that, all the way, all the same, all the more, and all that, all the time, all through, fall through, pull the plug, pull through, cell, cellar, well-to-do, cell phone, cancelled, photocell, excellent, excellence, cancellation, miscellaneous, meteoric, more or less, all too, executive order.