Random good picture Not show
1. OBJECTIVE:To validate the clinical efficacy of domestic cefaclor.
2. Objective:Determination of the content of cefaclor in oral suspension.
3. Objective:To determine the content of cefaclor in cefaclor capsule.
4. Enteric coated cefaclor micro granules were prepared by extruded and airflow coating method.
5. Objective:To determine the contents of cefaclor in compound cefaclor tablets by RP-HPLC.
6. Objective:To determine the content of cefaclor for in cefaclor for suspension.
7. OBJECTIVE:To observe the efficacy of cefaclor in treatment of diabetes combined with acute cystitis.
8. Conclusion Treating the urinary tract infections with cefaclor capsules is safe and effectively.
9. By orthogonal design, using the uniformity of compound Cefaclor content as an index, the optimal formula of compound Cefaclor was investigated.
10. The findings, published in the Journal of Materials Chemistry, explain how the team mixed gold nanoparticles with the antibiotic Cefaclor.
11. OBJECTIVE:To evaluate the relative bioavailability of2kinds of preparations of cefaclor capsules.
12. Objective:To determine the pharmacokinetics and relative availability of domestic cefaclor.
13. Objective To evaluate the cost-effect of sequential therapy of ceftriaxone plus cefaclor for lower respiratory tract infections.
14. Objective:To establish capillary electrophoretic(CE) method for the separation and determination of cefaclor in human urine.
15. Objective:To establish capillary electrophoretic method for the separation and determination of cefaclor in human urine.
16. Objective To investigate the clinical efficacy of cefixime and cefaclor in the treatment of respiratory tract infection in children.
17. An HPLC method was developed for the determination of cefaclor in human serum.
More similar words: space factor, price factor, performance factor, confidence factor, icefall, cefalexin, cefazolin, spacefaring, tea cloth, baclofen, a close call, subsistence farming, a close thing, come to a close, under a cloud, a close shave, deface, draw to a close, defaced, de facto, preface, defacto, bring to a close, surface fire, out of a clear sky, typeface, lose face, artefact, type face, side face.