Random good picture Not show
1. Airlines consider business travellers a captive market.
2. Philip Leapor did not have a captive market.
3. In the past, manufacturers had a captive market.
4. It's not quite a captive market, but definitely one that's tied into protecting the value of its original capital investment.
5. The stranded drivers, who spend their time sleeping, walking around, or playing cards and chess, are a captive market, and the local entrepreneurs are keen to take advantage.
6. Although many are seeing cancellations by guests who never arrived, in most cases those losses have been more than made up for by a captive market of travelers with no place to go.
7. The water company which supplies the region, having no competitors, enjoys a captive market.
More similar words: competitive market, marketing objectives, captive, at the market, home market, free market, price market, market demand, option market, future market, capital market, hold captive, put on the market, telemarketing, take captive, corner the market, volatile market, come into the market, market disruption, market capitalization, market capitalisation, foreign exchange market, primary market, market, captivity, captivate, marketer, upmarket, captivated, otc market.