Random good picture Not show
1. If you capitalised a word, you use a capital letter at the beginning or for the whole of it.
2. If you capitalized a word, you use a capital letter at the beginning or for the whole of it.
3. Proper nouns begin with a capital letter.
4. Every sentence should start with a capital letter.
5. You should correct the small letter i to capital letter I.
6. These consist of a capital letter followed by numbers.
7. The teacher had helped them with the capital letter to begin the sentence and the full stop at the end.
8. Variables in Erlang must start with a capital letter and be followed by any combination of upper and lowercase letters and underscores (see Listing 28).
9. Proper nouns are spelled with a capital letter.
10. People's names a capital letter , and do not have a determiner in front of them.
11. The lucid and attractive noodles permit but the capital letter wear to let the person rise to respect of noble and inviolability of dignity.
12. Then the next sentence starts with a capital letter of the first word of the sentence.
13. Please print your name and address clearly in capital letter.
14. This line should begin with a capital letter and end with a period.
15. A proper noun should be written with a capital letter.
16. Is it a capital letter or a small letter?
17. T is a capital letter, or upper case, and tis lower case.
18. The last name always starts with a capital letter.
19. A sentence must be commenced with a capital letter.
20. Please write Capital Letter.
21. A text for students devoted seven pages to the use of a capital letter to indicate a proper noun.
22. The first letter of a sentence is always a capital letter.
23. This isn't big Oh as in oh my God I'm shocked the markets are collapsing, This is called big Oh omicron because we use the Greek letter, capital letter, omicron to represent it.
24. It must be explained here that my cabin had the form of the capital letter L.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
25. The first word of a sentence should begin with a capital letter.
26. Some Web sites require passwords with numbers and letters, others require numbers, letters and special characters, and still others require a capital letter, a lower-case letter and then a number.
27. Write your name and address in block letter or in capital letter.
28. The first word of a sentence should begin a capital letter.
More similar words: capital, capitalism, seed capital, capitalist, capitalize, debt capital, capital gain, capital budget, capital gains, human capital, capital offense, capital assets, capital market, working capital, venture capital, capitalization, physical capital, state capitalism, capital formation, investment capital, capital punishment, venture capitalist, industrial capitalism, return on capital employed, capita, per capita, decapitate, capitation, per capita income, pitter-patter.