Random good picture Not show
1. Settings of the Holy Communion and of canticles are rarely used, however, and the emphasis remains firmly congregational.
2. There are innumerable canticles sand untold poems. surprises one by one show before us, miracles one after another make us daze.
3. The most dominant structural factor in the work is that much of it is cast in the form of canticles.
4. As the sole love poem in the Bible, the Canticles not only spreads around a bold and flowing love, but embodies the theme and connotation of rigid primitivism.
5. This was no Saint Francis with enough time to knock out a few canticles or to preach to the birds or do any of the other endearing things so close to Franny Glass's heart.
6. Song of Songs - as Song of Solomon or Canticle of Canticles - speaks of Solomon's marriage to Holy Sophia.
More similar words: canticle, chanticleer, antiparticle, anti-particle, anticlimactic, particle size, anticline, anticlimax, anticlinal, subatomic particles, anticlockwise, anti-clockwise, manufactured articles, articles of association, articles of incorporation, articles of confederation, articled clerk, pericles, article, reticle, cuticle, music lesson, testicle, particle, articled, news article, lesser antilles, beta particle, alpha particle, article of faith.