Random good picture Not show
2. He can afford an apartment.
3. We can afford a car.
4. No ordinary families can afford to hire servants.
5. Everyone should contribute what he or she can afford.
6. I don't think we can afford the expense.
7. As soon as we can afford it, we'll move out to the suburbs.
8. Our electricity bills are higher than we can afford we must start to economize.
9. We will be grateful for whatever amount you can afford.
10. In these countries, only the elite can afford an education for their children.
11. I don't know how he can afford a new car on his salary.
12. Precious few people can afford those prices.
13. Only the well-to-do can afford these houses.
14. The price is way above what we can afford.
15. No country can afford to neglect education.
16. Not many people can afford my services.
17. Only the privileged few can afford private education.
18. I can afford to speak frankly.
19. Precious few people can afford prices like that.
20. Very few people can afford to pay those prices.
21. I can afford it,(sentencedict.com) but only just.
22. He can afford to sit out the property slump.
23. We can afford to buy a house between us.
24. Giles can afford it - he's loaded.
25. We can afford to overlook minor offences.
26. A person of your means can afford it.
27. They can afford to eat at first-class restaurants.
28. You can't have it both ways. If you can afford to go out all the time, you can afford to pay off some of your debts.
29. There is a limit to the amount of money I can afford.
30. Spending the summer travelling round India is a great idea, but it does rather beg the question of how we can afford it.
More similar words: afford to, banana, bona fide, effort, staff, affair, affect, decaffeinated, manage, manager, manacle, managed, Canadian, analyze, analyst, word, cord, analysis, analyses, managing, order, analyzing, management, record, border, in order, explanation, in a word, disorder, border on.