Random good picture Not show
1. How differences between men and women might be used for our mu-tual benefit in everything from our relation with one another to a better undrestanding of how our brains work.
2. If you don't keep your brain working you go gaga.
3. This education aimed at combining brain work with manual labour.
4. Are they any closer to understanding how the brain works?
5. This education aimed at combining brain work with manual labor.
6. Our education aims at combining brain work with manual work.
7. No one actually claims this is how the brain works, but there is a tacit assumption that it might be.
8. My brain worked fast as I tried to decide what to do.
9. Doing handwork and brain work alternatively can help develop both our brain and hands. Secondly, we should avoid doing brainwork for long hours on end.
10. Sometimes I really wonder: just how did my brain work? In contrary to all social norms?
11. Brains and brain work will become leading factor of economy.
12. The creation of copyright is a kind of brain work of humans.
13. Bridge design is probably the hardest brain work in civil engineering.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. Progress in learning how alcohol and caffeine work has had to wait for new knowledge of how the brain works.
15. It is hard to think reasonably, to keep your brain working, not to repeat the old slogans.
16. Mathematics is said to be a subject that helps the brain work and develop.
17. This is because of their unreasonable food structure and their heavy brain work.
18. What inspiring chapters! They are like the flowers of the human brain work.
More similar words: brainwork, in work, in working order, brainwash, brainwashed, brain wave, brainwave, brainwashing, pinworm, in words, brain drain, ironwork, unworked, openwork, ironworks, unworkable, rainwear, work in with, rainwater, train with, rain water, construction work, brain, construction worker, brains, brainy, braincase, brainiac, forebrain, brain cell.