Random good picture Not show
1. But Bourguignon also noted the need to provide additional funds for development.
2. In the area of education, Bourguignon says the impact evaluation would assess a number of key questions.
3. Beef cheek bourguignon, sirloin slow roasted, leeks, soft polenta, winter truffle.
4. Bourguignon says because of the high cost of the impact evaluations, it’s not possible to undertake exhaustive impact evaluations on all projects and programs funded by the Bank.
5. Chief economist Francois Bourguignon says research at the bank is a complex process that requires compromises.
6. If beef bourguignon or chicken a la king sound impossible think again.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. “Remittances are hard earned income that, in most cases, has already been taxed,” Bourguignon says. “They should not be taxed again and governments should not try to count them as development aid.”
8. “We have more and more of these programs and would like to know whether they are indeed effective in reducing poverty,” Bourguignon says.
9. "To ensure that progress towards the MDGs is not derailed by lack of resources, donors must scale up ODA substantially," Bourguignon said, citing the report' observations.
10. “For example, just try putting a bottle of London Pride into a casserole, or a porter beer chucked into boeuf bourguignon at the beginning, ” she says.
11. “There are several countries that meet these criteria, have massive needs for investment in infrastructure and human development, and already show strong results,” Bourguignon says.
More similar words: tour guide, arguing, burgundy, on your guard, sign on, sign-on, ignore, signor, bourg, sign-off, ignored, signora, sign out, sign off, avignon, chignon, ignoble, ignorant, assignor, ignorance, ignoramus, sign over, monsignor, mignonette, consignor, ignominy, bourgeon, faubourg, cherbourg, champignon.